We are a team of leaders always in the process of making new ones. Learning is a routine when you are a part of my4walls limited. We as visionaries synergize to create the future leaders of the real estate development industry. If you have what it takes, be sure to apply and experience a boost in your skillset and a career that has the straight trajectory to success.
Join the Team of Winners
BE THE NEXT LEADER OF REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
SUCCESS DRIVEN ENLIGHTENED MINDS
My4walls is an architecture design and construction company with in-house architects and engineers, envisioned and established in 2008 in London, UK. After successfully completing and delivering several projects in London, we strongly felt the need to bring this international expertise back to Pakistan.
As contractors and developers, we specialize in creating and delivering international standard projects in Pakistan. We practice exclusively in Commercial and Residential properties; we work in close partnership with our customers to create and deliver their dream space. We at my4walls are passionate about quality rather than quantity, owing to this passion we make sure to use the highest quality material and incorporate the finest elements in all our buildings.
In the construction industry, the need and demand for differentiated design, quality, and craftsmanship have been immense in Pakistan, my4walls is dedicated to catering to this demand. All our buildings have a unique design that is reminiscent of high-class royal architecture.
- Responsible for creative design and have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite- primarily Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- Assist with effective and efficient show-marketing graphic design and participate in intradepartmental communications as appropriate.
- Assists in activation of the marketing/sales operations, and promotions with organizational strategic priorities in a timely and professional manner; adjusts to short-term realities while ensuring long-term goals and objectives are met.
- Assists in the development of timely reports and updates on results and activities.
- Understands and supports the annual institutional marketing plan and implementation and provides support for the annual sales plan.
- Assists in the collaboration and work provided by outside vendors, media outlets, and marketing alliances.
- Assists in the coordination with Alliance Partners and their marketing/social media endeavors.
- Communicate branding guidelines to relevant stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree along with one to two years of related experience.
Experience in the marketing field is a plus. Proven experience and expertise in graphic design, social media, email, and online marketing.
The collaborative personality who is a team player. Innovative and creative thinker to generate maximum exposure.
Candidate must have graphic design skills utilizing Adobe Creative Suite.
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe After Effects
Construction / Cement / Metals
First Shift (Day)
1 Year – 3 Years
Sep 15, 2023
Percentage of female coworkers: